Why Join the Dnet?
- Because it’s real and offers you opportunities that have previously only been open to people who have spent their entire life in a temple. It’s simple and practical and you don’t need to devote each and every day to it.
- Those individuals who have gone deeply into the Dnet cannot even begin to describe how wonderful it is and, indeed, what a privilege. They could not imagine going back to their prior situations. That would be like suddenly becoming blind, deaf and dumb by comparison.
- You will have direct access to a multitude of Spiritual Masters and other Light energies.
- Energy will be continually fed into you and this gradually enhances all of your higher functions:
- The raised energy levels will also benefit you physically as it is like having daily healing sessions on yourself:
- You will become part of a family of like minded people.
- You will be protected from bugs and attachments. Everyone in the Dnet is automatically cleared twice a day, in case any get through.
- The major goal of the Dnet is to give you direct access to the 5D energy and, as your energy levels increase, so this will start to be fed into your Spirit and body.This 5D energy is incredible and unlike anything you will have experienced. It will change you fundamentally and move you forward in ways you cannot imagine. It is a bridge between our lives in this World and the Living Spirit throughout the Universe.
So why might you choose Not to Join? Nothing worth having is without Effort.
- You have to spend 10 minutes a day reinforcing your connection to it. Anyone who isn’t prepared to do that simply doesn’t qualify to be part of it.
- Once you advance Spiritually, you become a potential target for bugs or attachments. Anyone who is Spiritually aware is a target anyway but, the more you advance, the more attractive you become. This has always been true for seekers on the Path.
- You will change as a person as your vibration rises and as you experience and understand more. Some people may think you are going peculiar. It will be hard to share many of your new experiences with those close to you and this will probably put a strain on friendships and relationships. Others may resent what is happening to you, unless they also want to advance Spiritually.
- It can be quite demanding at first because so much is being changed in you spiritually and physically and you may be quite tired sometimes. But it passes.